Two Little Fishies PhosBan Reactor 550
The Two Little Fishies PhosBan Reactor 550 is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of GFO or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
- For aquariums up to 600 gallons
- Hose barb connections are for 1/2 inch i.d. tubing
- Includes 1/2 inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps
- Recommended flow rate is 20 to 40 gallons per hour (pump is not included)
- Use with a maximum of 750 grams PhosBan (or media height of ca. 8 inches (20 cm) or use with NPX Bioplastics