Kordon Methylene Blue 4 oz
Kordon Methylene Blue is effective against superficial fungal infections of fishes. The drug may be used as an alternative to Malachite Green for the control of fungus when it is known that the fish to be treated are sensitive. Kordon Methylene Blue is safe for use with fish eggs and fry for the prevention of fungal infections. As a secondary use, it is effective against some external protozoans, such as Ichthyophthirius (Ich), Chilodonella and Costia.
- 1 teaspoon treats 10 gallons for general disease prevention
- 3 teaspoons treats 3 gallons for use as a dip
- Treats fungal infections on fertile fish eggs
- Treats superficial fungal infections of fish
- For fresh and saltwater
- Made in U.S.A.
- Size: 4 oz. Treats 240 gals.
We Also Recommend
Bulk Aquarium Carbon 10 lbs. Premium Activated Pelletized Carbon
Sale price $ 31.99 $ 31.99 Save $ 8