Kessil A80 Tuna Blue 15 Watt Saltwater Reef Aquarium LED Light
Kessil A80 Tuna Blue 15 Watt LED Saltwater Reef Aquarium Light
The Kessil Tuna Blue A80 LED Light is the newest Kessil offering is half the intensity of the A160, but comes with all the same features and color and control knobs. It's compatible with the Kessil Spectral Controller (sold separately).
Coverage is 14" to 24" depending on the scenario. For small nano reefs with a medium light demand the coverage is 14" (with the bottom of the light 4" above the water). Entry level reefs with low light demand will have a 20-24" coverage (6" above water). For large fish only tanks with low light demand coverage is up to 24" (6"-8" above water).
For the Kessil A80 there is an optional Mini Gooseneck (sold separately) with a shorter 'neck' to accommodate this smaller light and smaller tanks.
- Dimensions: Outer Diameter=4.88" Height=0.98"
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Smooth color mixing, powerful penetration and a natural shimmer
- Shell-shaped design dissipates heat so effectively that no fan is needed, ensuring totally silent operation
- Quickly set the intensity and spectrum using the dials on the fixture or create automated schedules with the Kessil Spectral Controller (sold separately).
- Daisy-chain multiple lights together for seamless control
- Can be mounted to the underside of a canopy with the top mounted adapter or attached to the back of a tank with the Mini Gooseneck (sold separately).
Innovative heat dissipation allows for fanless, low maintenance, shell-shaped design. Advanced optics create smooth color mixing and a beautiful shimmer.
Dense Matrix LED Array
Our unique, efficient Dense Matrix LED array is built in-house and packs high-power and deep penetration onto a single small chip.
Utilizing our carefully designed optics and the Dense Matrix array, the A80 provides the most light per watt of any fixture have built so far.
The result of years of research and testing, our aquarist-specific spectrums ensure vibrant coloration and prolific growth.
|Dimensions||4.88" x 0.98" (Diameter x Height)|
|Coverage||Up to 24" surface diameter|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (input) 24V DC (output)|
What's in the Box
A80 Tuna Blue
DC Power Supply
We Also Recommend
Kessil AP700 LED Controllable Aquarium Light Fixture 185 Watt with Wi-Fi
Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue LED Light Fixture CONTROLLER READY 40 watt Aquarium LED Light