Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun LED Light Fixture CONTROLLER READY 40 watt Aquarium LED Light
Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun 40 Watt LED Aquarium Light
• 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
• 15% brighter than the A150W LED Lights
• Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 6000K? 8100K? 9000K? No problem.
• Can be controlled with the Kessil Spectral Controller (a separate purchase)
• LED array specifically designed and tailored for planted freshwater aquariums
• Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights
• Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
• 10 foot power cord from light to power supply. 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
• Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
• 1-Year Warranty (provided by Kessil)
• You may wish to also purchase a Kessil LED Light Pendant Gooseneck Clamp/Mount and the Kessil LED Light 90 Degree Gooseneck Adapter
Beautiful, unrivaled shimmer gives the look of natural sunlight in your aquatic garden.
Kessil is the only company to manufacture all LED arrays in-house with custom spectral blends specifically tailored to meet aquarist needs. Our LEDs now emit a "Double Peak" spectrum, which improves plant color and growth by enhancing photosynthetic absorption.
Patented Dense Matrix LED™ technology concentrates multiple LED chips into an array, creating a powerful light source with better and deeper penetration, without sacrificing coverage.
Different wavelengths within a single LED array are seamlessly blended before leaving the light, emitting a uniform color with widespread coverage.
High performance and low maintenance. Simple and compact units feature quiet operation, innovative heat management and efficient, long-lasting LED construction.
Tune the spectrum and intensity for a personalized look. Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output across the spectrum. 6,000-9,000K.
We Also Recommend
Kessil AP700 LED Controllable Aquarium Light Fixture 185 Watt with Wi-Fi