Fritz RPM Elements Part 1 & 2 Alkalinity & Calcium 2x 16oz
Fritz RPM Alkalinity & Calcium 2 Part Buffer System.
It is possible to maintain a healthy, vibrant marine aquarium by maintaining the proper levels of calcium and alkalinity. Fritz RPM Calcium Buffer System allows aquarists to maintain these two critical components in their proper ionic balance.
- Highly Concentrated Liquid Calcium.
- Add in Equal Parts with Fritz RPM Pt 1 & Pt 2.
- Individual Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium Formulas.
- Great for Dosing Systems.
- Same High Quality Ingredients as RPM Marine Salt Mix.
- No Unnecessary Trace Elements.
Fritz RPM Calcium Buffer System does not contain unmeasured and unnecessary ions and metals, which unchecked can lead to toxicity in the aquarium. Part 1 is formulated to provide the highest purity carbonate alkalinity, and when used in conjunction with Part 2, along with regular water changes with a high quality salt, will provide the correct ionic balance necessary for healthy and beautiful fish, corals and invertebrates.
- For best results, add RPM Elements to a sump or high flow area of the the tank.
- No equipment restrictions necessary.
- No contraindications: can be used with all other Fritz products and meds.
- Safe for invertebrates.
- Some cloudiness is normal. Allow cloudiness to dissipate completely in between adding Pt 1 and Pt 2.
- Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed.
- Test for calcium with reliable calcium test kits.
NOTE: If magnesium levels are too low, the addition of calcium and alkalinity supplements will simply result in the chemical precipitation of calcium carbonate. Adjust the magnesium concentration first with Fritz RPM Liquid Magnesium before adjusting calcium and alkalinity.
Guaranteed Analysis: Alkalinity (min) 8,000 dKH
Guaranteed Analysis: Calcium (min) 55,000 ppm
Size: 2x 16 oz. Bottles