Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp 20 grams (0.7 oz) Fish Food
- Identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched Baby Brine Shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done.
- Ideal food for delicate fish, fish fry and as food for invertebrates. Can be used both in freshwater and marine tanks.
- Excellent buoyancy, so the food remains in the water column to facilitate feeding.
- The product can be kept and stored at normal room temperature as long as the bottle has not been opened. To make sure, check for the noise at the moment of opening.
- Developed in collaboration with the Artemia Reference Center. Does not cloud the water.
- Contains in excess of 1.5 million nauplii
- Does not cloud the water.
Feeding instructions:Make sure the lid was not tampered with before its first use. Give as much as the fish will eat in about 5 minutes time. Feed several times a day.
Storage instructions: Best before the date mentioned on the stamp. After feeding, close the bottle and keep refrigerated. Use within 6 weeks after opening.
Crude Fat (min.) — 0.7%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 1.7%
Ash (max.) — 0.7%
Carbohydrates — ± 4.0%