Fritz Fishless Fuel 2oz
Fritz Fishless Fuel eliminates the guesswork of cycling your aqurium with other ammonia sources such as fish food or other organic materials. When using Fritz Fishless Fuel, there is also no need to put any livestock in potential danger to start a system. As a pure liquid ammonia source, easily feed your nitrifying bacteria to establish a robust, healthy biological filter. The convenient dropper bottle makes dosing simple. Establishing a healthy biological filter is essential to every aquatic system.
- Supports Nitrifying Bacteria During a Fishless Cycle.
- Easy Dose Liquid Formula.
- Works for Freshwater or Saltwater Cycling.
- High-Quality Ingredients.
- Made in USA.
To bring aquarium to 2 ppm ammonia: Add 4 drops per One U.S. Gallon (3.78 L) or 1 tsp (5 ml) per 25 U.S. Gallons (94.6 L) DO NOT USE WHEN LIVESTOCK IS PRESENT.
Fritz Fishless Fuel Ammonia Solution is to be used when performing a fishless cycle. Add required amount of Fritz Fishless Fuel liquid ammonia solution to reach desired ammonia level (Fritz recommends 2-4 ppm). After adding ammonia add FritzZyme Nitrifying Bacteria and test daily. Once ammonia and nitrite levels are reading zero, livestock can be safely added. Continue to monitor ammonia and nitrite on a regular basis.
DO NOT USE FISHLESS FUEL IN ANY SYSTEM CONTAINING LIVESTOCK. DO NOT ADD ANY ANIMALS TO A SYSTEM THAT HAS MEASURABLE AMMONIA OR NITRITE.
- Use along with nitrifying bacteria (FritzZyme or TurboStart) as a food source.
- No equipment restrictions necessary.
- Odor variations are normal; some lots may not have a discernable ammonia odor.
- Contraindications: DO NOT add Ammonium Chloride to an aquarium with livestock present.
- Perform small water changes if needed to dilute.
- Test aquarium water with an ammonia test kit with a range up to at least 4 ppm.
NOTE: Raising ammonia levels above 5.0ppm may actually slow the cycle time.
Size: 2 oz (treats 300 gallons)