Brightwell Aquatics Reef Blizzard-O Coral Food 50 gram
Planktonic blend for feeding Soft Corals, Bivalves, Sponges, Tunicates, Crinoids, and
• Biopigment-rich, powdered blend of marine phytoplankton, zooplankton, and proprietary
complex particles providing marine protein and elements utilized in aragonite formation,
specifically formulated to improve coloration of suspension-feeding invertebrates.
• Size range of particles falls is suitable for: soft corals (including colonial and solitary
polyps); bivalves (Tridacnid and Hippopus clams, scallops, etc.); sponges; tunicates;
crinoids; and sedentary, suspension-feeding polychaetes (e.g. feather dusters and
Christmas tree worms).
• Simple to use. Enables aquarists to custom-blend planktonic suspensions to suit the
nutritional requirements of their reef system(s).
• More economical than liquid planktonic suspensions.
• May be refrigerated for prolonged stability.
• Made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.