ZERO ORGANICS Resin 1000 mL PLUS Filter Bag
ZERO ORGANICS Resin Filter Media
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin is a premium adsorption resin for freshwater, marine and reef aquariums that removes unwanted latent dissolved organic material.
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin will make your water look crystal clear and clean!
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin will improve ORP (oxidation-reduction potential aka REDOX).
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin will significantly improve water quality by removing unwanted dyes and discoloration, and it will not release organic material back into the aquarium once it reaches capacity!
- ZERO ORGANICS is ideal for smaller aquariums where a protein skimmer is not possible.
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin is 100% REEF SAFE and will not harm fish, corals or invertebrates!
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin is a synthetic polymer resin bead that is durable and may be employed in canister filter, a media reactor, or using a filter media bag.
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin costs a fraction of comparable resins and will save you money!
- ZERO ORGANICS Resin includes a FREE High Quality, Nylon Filter Media Bag!
Rinse ZERO ORGANICS Resin with purified water prior to using in aquarium.
Use 250 mL of ZERO ORGANICS Resin per 150 US gallon of water in aquarium.
ZERO ORGANICS Resin will discolor during use, turning brown, which indicates it has been exhausted. Remove resin and reapply as needed.
Filter Specific Directions:
Media Reactor: Follow instructions of reactor manufacturer for optimal volume of filter media to use in reaction chamber. Start at a low flow rate, then adjust flow rate to keep ZERO ORGANICS Resin in a steady tumble in the lower 2/3 of reactor chamber. Flow rate should not be such that ZERO ORGANICS Resin is dispersed into the aquarium. Leave ZERO ORGANICS Resin in place until it turns brown. Remove resin and reapply as needed.
Canister Filter: Load ZERO ORGANICS Resin into included filter media bag and place in canister filter cartridge as directed by filter manufacturer.
Leave ZERO ORGANICS Resin in place until it turns brown. Remove resin and reapply as needed. Slower flow of water through the canister filter will result in maximum effectiveness of ZERO ORGANICS Resin.
Media Bag: Place ZERO ORGANICS Resin into included filter media bag and place in an area of aquarium with low to medium flow.
Turn the filter media bag over once during usage to shift the resin beads and increase the effectiveness. Leave ZERO ORGANICS Resin in place until it turns brown. Remove resin and reapply as needed.
1,000 mL (1 Liter) treats up to 600 US Gallons
Note: Resin sold moist. Keep closed to prevent drying. Weight varies due to moisture content, thus product is sold by volume rather than weight.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.