Kessil Spectral Controller
- A large color display, and a precision touch pad for effortless navigation through the application.
- Two output ports allow programming of two independent banks of lights; whether it’s two groups of lights on one aquarium, a display and refugium, or multiple tanks, a single controller links it all together.
- Manual Mode: Instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization.
- Program Mode: Features two ways of setting a customized light schedule to match individual tank needs.
- Quick Set: Create unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color based on a custom schedule.
- Acclimation Mode: Simplify the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup with acclimation mode. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
We Also Recommend
Neptune Systems Apex AquaController Base Unit Display Lab pH Probe Temp EB8
Neptune Systems Apex Jr. AquaController (Base Unit, Display & Temp Probe)
Neptune Systems Apex Wireless Expansion Module (WXM) For EcoTech Pumps
Neptune Systems Apex Lab Grade Salinity (Conductivity) Probe