Brightwell Aquatics Cuprion Stabilized Ionic Copper Solution 2 Liters (67.6 oz)
Ionic Copper Solution for PROFESSIONAL USE
- For use by experienced, qualified professional aquarists only.
- Ionic, non-chelated copper solution.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases free copper concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- For use in fish-only aquaria.
- Not for use with scaleless fish.
- Not for use in aquaria housing live plants or invertebrates.
- Consult an appropriate reference source for the use of ionic copper solutions in
aquaria before use.
Instructions and Guidelines
Cuprion has been formulated to increase the concentration of ionic copper by 0.20 ppm for each drop administered to 1 US-gallon of water. It is expressly meant for use by qualified professional aquarists with a firm
understanding of the manner in which ionic copper solutions are employed in aquatic systems, and who have considerable actual experience in doing so; Cuprion is not meant for use by recreational aquarists.
Copper (min) 15,140 ppm.
Purified water, copper sulfate, stabilizing agents.