Fritz Pro Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate 20oz Jar
- Detoxifies Chlorine, Chloramines, and Heavy Metals.
- Detoxifies up to 1 ppm Ammonia per dose.
- Does Not Affect pH.
- Safe for Fresh and Saltwater Systems.
- Does not Deplete O2 Levels.
- Great for Use During Cycling.
Obtain a clean one gallon jug. Dissolve the 500 grams of Sodium Thiosulfate in a large pitcher of lukewarm tap water. Stir until all the crystals are dissolved. Then transfer the solution with a funnel to the gallon jug. Top off the jug to make a full gallon of stock solution.
- Add 2 drops of the stock solution per 1 gallon of the water to be treated.
- One gallon can treat 37,850 gallons or more.
- Over-dosage is virtually impossible.
Size: 20 oz. Jar