Kessil Spectral Controller
The Kessil Spectral Controller introduces an easy to use control option for the aquarium community. Just the size of a smart phone, the Spectral Controller has the ability to tune up to two different sets of Kessil (A360 Platform) lights via two separate output ports (0~10V). Designed to look great alongside Kessil lights, the Spectral Controller is fully compatible with the Kessil A360 platform and future releases.
- A large color display, and a precision touch pad for effortless navigation through the application.
- Two output ports allow programming of two independent banks of lights; whether it’s two groups of lights on one aquarium, a display and refugium, or multiple tanks, a single controller links it all together.
- Manual Mode: Instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization.
- Program Mode: Features two ways of setting a customized light schedule to match individual tank needs.
- Quick Set: Create unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color based on a custom schedule.
- Acclimation Mode: Simplify the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup with acclimation mode. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
We Also Recommend
Kessil AP700 LED Controllable Aquarium Light Fixture 185 Watt with Wi-Fi
Sale price $ 799.00 $ 799.00 Save $ 96